Friday, October 22, 2010

Cameron




My name is Cameron and I lost 53 pounds in 12 weeks doing Kristi Approved.
I lost 8 inches in my M1 and 8 inches in my M2.
Three years ago, I started a job that requires me to travel quite a bit. Often times eating out for 2-3 meals a day and getting very little exercise, led me to gain a lot of weight. Every other time I have tried to lose weight, I have done so by skipping meals completely. As a result, I always gained the weight right back. Kristi Approved changed the way that I eat and the way that I look at food. Both my wife and mother-law did Kristi Approved with me. Between the three of us, we have lost over 160 pounds and are still going strong. Kristi Approved also helped me get into shape both mentally and physically. It helped me and my family put food in perspective and made an active lifestyle the priority in our home.

As we’ve continued to “live the life” this summer; we began hiking as a family for the first time. Our 3 children are now excited to hear where we’re exploring our next time out. I was never much of a runner. This was mostly because I was born with club feet and they tend to be very sore after I run or play sports. As I began to see the results from the program I began to run more and more. My feet didn’t bother me nearly as much. Now I regularly run 3-5 mile stints with very little pain. I thank Kristi approved for helping my family and I to get back on track, and living an active life.