Friday, October 22, 2010

Emily

Weight Lost: 18 lbs
Waist: 5"
Hips: 2.5"
Thighs: 2"
Chest: 2"



Kristi Approved changed my life. I had been severely depressed for about 14 months. Most days it was the most I could do to just make sure my kids were dressed and fed. I had no desire to do anything. I have the knowledge to know that I needed to eat right and exercise to help this depression, but I couldn't get my body and mind to get myself to do it. I had complete apathy for everything. I was introduced to Kristi approved and knew that I needed this. I had friends doing it along with me and that was what I needed. Over the 12 weeks I began to transform. I lost weight, I exercised, I ate right. But more than that I felt better, I had more energy, more patience, and more HAPPINESS. Thanks to Kristi and Trish who helped me personally along the way!!! I have my depression under control now. It is something I will deal with my whole life, but now I have the tools to help me through it! I have worked really hard to get here and I would appreciate your vote so that I can continue my journey!