Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 2010 Contest Q and A

Q: Who can enter the October 2010 LIVE THE LIFE Contest?
A: ANYONE who has ever bought the LIVE THE LIFE program can enter the contest.

Q: What if I was one of the first people to become a LIVE THE LIFE member back in May of 2009?
A: Yes, you are eligible to enter.

Q: What if I entered the contest last month? Can I enter again?
A: Yes, you can enter again.

Q: What if I won the contest in the past? Can I enter again?
A: No, if you have won a LIVE THE LIFE Contest, you cannot enter again.

Q: Do I have to submit my before and after pictures?
A: Yes, before and after pictures are a requirement as are your measurements.

Q: Do I have to submit a video?
A: No, a video is not mandatory but will most likely help you get more votes as people are able to see your personality, not just a picture.

Q: How do I submit my pictures and measurements?
A: Email all submissions (pictures, measurements, video) to support@kristiapproved.com

Q: Team LIVE THE LIFE narrows it down to the 10 finalists. What is that based on?
A: The finalists will be those who have had the best LIVE THE LIFE transformation. This will be based on not only results, but also on how the program has changed their life.

Q: Can people vote more than once?
A: No, the voting poll only allows a person to vote once.

Q: Will there be a 2nd and 3rd place winner?
A: Yes, there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner. 1st = $1000, 2nd = $500, 3rd = $250